Measuring U Bolts
All U Bolts are sold individually and include nuts and washers.
1. Measure (A) - Diameter of Rod (See Photo at Right) - It may be easier to use a socket or wrench to determine the diameter. (See reference below)
2. Measure (B) - Width of U bolt from inside to inside.
3. Measure (C) - Length of U bolt from inside the deepest part of the bend to end of threads on one leg.
4. Choose your dimensions below (Price starts at $6.00 for a 7/16 rod).
Diameter of Rod
- 11/16 Socket = 7/16 Rod
- 3/4 Socket = 1/2 Rod
- 13/16 or 7/8 Socket = 9/16 Rod
- 15/16 Socket = 5/8 Rod
- 1-1/16 or 1-1/8 = 3/4 Rod
- 1-5/16 = 7/8 Rod
Or use an open end wrench and slip it over the thread area only. Whatever size wrench slips over the thread is the diameter you would need.
Each U Bolt is specifically made according to your specifications. Please Measure carefully. **No returns on U Bolts.**
|(A) Rod Diameter:
|(B) Inside Width: